Dental Services Puyallup, WA
A wide range of treatments to fit almost any need.
Dr. Singh proudly provides dental services for children, adults, and seniors. Our compassionate, professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques to provide care that is tailored to your needs. Please take a look below to see the different treatments provided by Willow Smiles Dentistry.
Preventative dentistry means to take care of all the routine cleaning and tooth maintenance, before cavities and tooth decay ever have a chance to form. With proper medical care and direction, we can reach this goal with all our patients. As we do our part with regular cleanings and health assessments, don’t forget that the most important care is the everyday routine of brushing and flossing.
- Prevent disease through regular exams and teeth cleanings.
- Keep bacteria out, stop decay and prevent cavities with dental sealants.
- Detect cancer in its early and most treatable stages with an oral cancer screening.
- Learn how to properly brush your teeth by reading our brushing tips.
- Learn how to properly floss your teeth by reading our flossing tips.
Are you unhappy with your smile? Our office offers cosmetic procedures that will improve the appearance of your teeth quickly and effectively. We can give you something to smile about…
Restorative dentistry improves or restores the function of a person’s natural teeth. Experience and skill in this area of dentistry is crucial because patients often come to us when their teeth have been lost or severely damaged.
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
If you get anxious about an upcoming dental appointment, you’re not alone. Now we have technology at our disposal to care for you more gently than you ever imagined possible. You might be a prime candidate for sedation dentistry. It’s a technique that allows you to virtually snooze through a procedure. Next thing you know, your appointment’s over and you’re heading home!
- Patients with anxieties or dental phobias can benefit from nitrous sedation.
It’s understandable that you might feel a bit anxious when you hear “root canal,” but with modern anesthetics you’ll rarely be in any pain and it is a necessary procedure to save your tooth.
Choosing to straighten your teeth is a big decision that affects not only your appearance, but your lifestyle as well. As an adult, you may be looking to improve on your smile for business or social reasons. Or perhaps you’re a teen or the parent of a teen looking for an effective yet modern-day solution. Either way, Invisalign® and Invisalign® Teen can provide a simple way to accomplish this without having to put your life on hold.