Dental Services Puyallup, WA
A wide range of treatments to fit almost any need.
The compassionate and professional team at Willow Smiles Dentistry are dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible and use the most advanced techniques to provide you care that’s tailored to your needs.
Look below to view the different services and treatments offered at Willow Smiles Dentistry.
Preventative dentistry means to take care of all the routine cleaning and tooth maintenance, before cavities and tooth decay ever have a chance to form. With proper medical care and direction, we can reach this goal with all our patients. As we do our part with regular cleanings and health assessments, don’t forget that the most important care is the everyday routine of brushing and flossing.
- Prevent disease through regular exams and teeth cleanings.
- Detect cancer in its early and most treatable stages with an oral cancer screening.
- Keep bacteria out, stop decay and prevent cavities with dental sealants.
Are you unhappy with your smile? Our office offers cosmetic procedures that will improve the appearance of your teeth quickly and effectively. We can give you something to smile about…
- Repair stains, cracks/chips and imperfections with porcelain veneers.
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored fillings.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding.
Restorative dentistry improves or restores the function of a person’s natural teeth. Experience and skill in this area of dentistry is crucial because patients often come to us when their teeth have been lost or severely damaged.
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
- Wisdom teeth that don’t have room to grow might require a wisdom tooth extraction.
If you get anxious about an upcoming dental appointment, you’re not alone. Now we have technology at our disposal to care for you more gently than you ever imagined possible. You might be a prime candidate for sedation dentistry. It’s a technique that allows you to virtually snooze through a procedure. Next thing you know, your appointment’s over and you’re heading home!
With every visit to Willow Smiles Dentistry, we feel excited and appreciative to help protect one of your most valuable possessions, your health! When you bring your children, an elderly relative, or recommend us to another family member, we are truly humbled by the trust you have in us.
Helping children stay cavity-free, setting a foundation for positive habits and good oral health into adulthood is truly one of the most rewarding parts of our practice.
It’s understandable that you might feel a bit anxious when you hear “root canal,” but with modern anesthetics you’ll rarely be in any pain and it is a necessary procedure to save your tooth.
Short term orthodontics (STO), also known as Accelerated Orthodontics, Fast Orthodontics, Power Braces or Six Month Smiles®, is limited in scope focusing on improving the appearance of the upper and/or lower front teeth in a quick time period — usually between 3—9 months. The objective of short-term orthodontics is to straighten the front teeth without changing the overall bite relationship. Contact Willow Smiles Dentistry to learn more about short-term orthodontics.