Restorative Dentistry Puyallup, WA
Restore your mouth to its full form and function.
When a tooth is lost, nothing is ever the same. The entire balance of a healthy mouth is lost: the bite goes off, opposing teeth overgrow in unpredictable directions, facial appearance ages.
Restorative dentistry, also known as general dentistry is all about bringing mouths back into use.
Take a look below to view some of the restorative procedures offered by Willow Smiles Dentistry:
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
- Wisdom teeth that don’t have room to grow might require a wisdom tooth extraction.